Professional with confidence and excellent organizing and multi-level skills.
Able to communicate effectively and sensitively with the patients and their families, for the rapid recovery of the patients, focusing on the understanding of the often complex clinical issues that affect their recovery.
Rich experience in dealing with difficult cases and ability to work closely with other professionals in the rehabilitation team to comprehensively assess the patients’ needs and develop appropriate plans for their treatment.
Ready for new challenges and sufficiently specialized for a significant contribution and progress in the wider field of physiotherapy.
UNIVERSITY OF ROME LA SAPIENZA, ITALY
Diploma in Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation. – 1985
NATIONAL AND KAPODISTRIAN UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS, GREECE
Degree in Physical Education and Sport with specialist qualifications in special physical education. – 1991
Greek aerobic & fitness training school G.R.A.F.T.S
Diploma in aerobic & fitness instructors specialty. -1997
Diploma in Dietetics, Management, Personal Training and Aqua Aerobics specialty. -1998
Greek Scientific Society of Physiotherapy
Diploma in Sports Injury specialty. -2003-2004
Languages: Greek, Italian, English
Employment Experience – Skills
1996 until today – A. N. VENIERIS – PHYSIOTHERAPY & THERAPEUTIC EXERCISE CENTRE “PHYSIOAGOGI”
Founder-Owner-manager of a full-equipped Center 210sqm. (with High Intensity Laser Therapy approved by FDA-USA
Isokinetic dynamometer my force III
Vibration systems for neurological rehabilitation
And all modern physiotherapy devices).
- Functional gait-movement assessment.
- Embiomechanical analysis of forces on the body.
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
- Specialized neurological rehabilitation.
- Respiratory physiotherapy.
- Prevention – rehabilitation – improvement and monitoring of athletes.
- Prevention of new injuries through therapeutic exercise.
- Sports and Therapeutic Taping.
- Control of physical development & proper body posture.
- Creation of prototype orthotics of inner shoes.
- YOGA, PILATES, AEROBICS, PERSONAL TRAINING.
Staffing and leading team of physiotherapists/Gymnasts for home rehabilitation of heavy, non-transportable cases (orthopedic, neurological, respiratory).
2009 -2011 REHABILITATION & RECOVERY CENTER “FILOKTITIS”
Special Scientific Consultant for the Organization and Operation of the Physiotherapy Department
- Rehabilitation clinics, gyms, swimming pools
- Development of innovative methods of neurological rehabilitation
1989 -2004 Development of innovative methods of neurological rehabilitation
Head Physiotherapist of the Program assistance at home.