Musculoskeletal system diseases
- Fractures-sustained blunt trauma.
- Muscle-chordae-ligamentous injuries.
- Spinal Injury (Cervical syndrome, slipped disk, etc.)
- Degenerative diseases-overuse syndromes.
- Rheumatic Diseases.
Nervous System Disorders
- Hemorrhagic-Ischemic strokes.
- Injury of the central-peripheral nervous system.
- Degenerative diseases (Parkinson, multiple sclerosis, etc.).
Diseases of the Respiratory System Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, interstitial lung diseases, myasthenic syndromes of the respiratory system etc. pulmonary diseases aiming at mobilizing-bronchial secretions drain, strengthening the diaphragm and improvement of the total pulmonary ventilation. Sport Injuries Fractures, muscle spasms and cramps, joint injuries, dislocation, knee injuries (restoration and meniscus toggle joints), spinal cord injury, Tendonitis, Chondromalacia Patella.
Therapeutic Exercise Department
- Aerobic-anaerobic training.
- Functional training etc.
- Individually therapeutic exercise in all cases after completion of physiotherapeutic rehabilitation. This restores patients in everyday life and in their sport activities
- Aerobics (low-high)
- Fit ball
- Stretching κ.α.
- SPI (Speed Power Intensity training system)
- M.C. (Muscle Condition training system)
- baby Pilates